TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Welcome to Triber (“Site”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Terms & Conditions govern your use of the Site and the use of the Services. By accessing the Site and/or using the services, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree, do not access and/or use Triber or its Services.
- Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site and/or use of the Services are restricted to Customers with accounts only. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to such parts of this Platform and/or Services, or to any other protected information, through any means not intentionally made available by us for your specific use.
- Triber reserves the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue all or any part of the Site or the Services at any time with or without notice as required by local laws. Triber may release features or services, which may not work correctly or in the same way in the final version, and we shall not be held liable in such instances. We also reserve the right to impose limit on certain features or restrict any access to parts of, or the entire, Site or Services in its sole discretion without notice of lability.
- Triber reserves the right to refuse to provide access to any user to the Site or Service or restrict to allow you to open an Account for any reason.
BY USING TRIBER OR OPENING AN ACCOUNT, YOU GIVE YOUR IRREVOCABLE ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THOSE ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND POLICIES REFERENCED HEREIN AND/OR LINKED HERETO.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SITE OR OUR SERVICES.
- Agree and acknowledge that proprietary rights of your USer Information are jointly owned by you and Triber; and
- You shall not, whether directly or indirectly, disclose your USer Information to any third party, or otherwise allow any third party to access or use your User Information, without Triber’s prior written consent.
DIGITAL VOUCHERS & GIFT CODE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The terms and conditions on the use of digital vouchers & gift cards sold on Triber site shall be governed by these terms and conditions.
- Purchased digital vouchers and gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Purchased digital vouchers will have validity, expiry dates, or when it can be redeemed or used.
Usage and Restrictions
- Security of the digital vouchers and gift cards once purchased shall be the responsibility of the customer.
- There are rules and restrictions which limit the use of the voucher and gift cards. The digital voucher and gift card is redeemable if it is used in accordance with the tems of use and the validity period.
Note: There are times where the Site may access vouchers due to some glitch during system maintenance, and in case a voucher that has been used for purchase other than it was allowed for, Triber reserves the right to dishonor and cancel the purchase.
- For online checkouts where the digital voucher may be used as a form of discount, after entering your pin or voucher code, the balance will immediately be deducted from the total amount of the purchase. If your total exceeds the available amount of the voucher, you can pay the remaining balance with other payment methods available.
- Multi-redemption may be allowed depending on the voucher.
Refunds and Cancellations
- Digital vouchers may not be returned or cancalled after purchased.
- A replacement voucher may be allowed provided that there is a failure on the Site.
Any form of fraudulent activities are violation of Triber’s rules and regulations. Participating in fraudulent activities that allegedly infringes on the property rights or other legitimate rights and interests of others are prohibited.
- Fake Account Registration
When several new accounts are being created to take advantage of the use of the promos or any free trials promoted by Triber.
- Account Take-over (ATO)
When an authroized access have been gained by anyone other than the owner of the account to purchase items or services. May also include selling of accounts and access.
- Site Abuse
When a user exploit loopholes in the Site to illicit monetary reward in any promotional campaigns.
- Payment Fraud
When a user use stolen or compromised credit or debit card information to make purchase on the Site.
Penalty for Restricted/Fraudulent Activities
Any buyer or user who are found to have participated in fraudulent activities will be subjected and reviewed by Triber and may be subject to, but not limited, to any if the following:
- Cancellation of Order
Orders that have been proven to be a product of a fraudulent activity will be cancelled. Amount that have been used to purchase shall be refunded.
- Ban/Suspend user’s account
User may no long be able to access his/her account temporarily or permanently.
In case a notification has been sent to your registered email address or phone number for violating any of the terms and conditions, you may file an appeal request, and may do so by contacting our customer service hotline or email at email@example.com.
RETURN OR REFUND OF ORDERS
Subject to the terms and conditions of this terms and conditions, Buyer may apply for return of purchased items (“Item”) and/or refund within the period stated in this policy.
Guidelines for application for the Return/Refund of an Item
The filing of guidelines may be used in the application for return::
- Filing of return is valid only if the item was proven defective, damaged, and/or expired upon delivery.
- Items that do not match the selected specifications (e.g., wrong size, color, weight, etc.) based from what has been ordered may also be returned.
- All returned items myst be in new and unused conditio, with its original tags attached and packagin still intact.
- You must take an unboxing video of the Item.
- All returns must be filed within a specified time after delivery, dependent on the item category:
Fresh product (vegetables, fruits, meat, poultry, and seafoods)
Within four (4) hours of delivery
Frozen goods (meat, poultry, and seafood)
Return OR Refund
Within twenty (24) hours of delivery
Dry food and all other non-food items
Return OR Refund
Within seven (7) days of delivery
Process of Application
- To apply for a return or refund of an Item, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include your personal information used to place the order, order ID/s, and soft copy of the delivery receipt given during the delivery.
- Unboxing video must also be attached to the email. Claims without unboxing video or other supporting documentation will not be honored.
- Once the application has been filed within the allowable period as stated in the table above, Triber will pick-up the Item from your location and deliver the replacement free of charge.
Note: Processing might take up to thirty (30) working days from the time it has been picked-up.
- If any of the conditions above do not work for you, you may opt to request for a refund instead, which will be processed within forty eight (48) hours. Processing time thereafter will depend on the mode of payment used upon checkout. You will receive a notification email for a refund confirmation.
- All return and/or refund requests filed beyond the specified time after delivery will not be honored and processed. In the same way, requests raised due to mishandling on the part of the Customer will be considered invalid.
VIOLATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Violation of the terms and conditions may result in a range of actions, including, without limitation, any or all of the following:
- Limitations on Account Privileges
- Account suspension and termination
- Criminal charges
- Civil actions, including without limitation a claim for damages and/or injunctive relief.